Your relationship to fear is your relationship to life…
My approach to coaching is one that evaluates your overall paradigm and helps to determine how it supports your goals and general state of mind. Once we determine this point of entry, we create a plan of action to shift towards a more supportive process.
I strive to support you in living the way you want to live. It is absolutely possible to release the feelings of overwhelm and speak your truth in all of your relationships. Start a personal revolution from within by practicing courage.
My style of life coaching is for folks who want to do the “real work,” the core work, the work they know they need to do because otherwise, some little voice in the back of your head is always there, stopping you from reaching your true potential.
Life gets interesting when you start living with courage. My clients say that I ask the “right” questions that get to the core and that I help them identify, verbalize and act on things that had felt confusing or frustrating in the past.
My approach to working with you ::
- My “technique”? Techniques are too rigid. I’m more interested in what’s useful for you, the individual, than I am in pushing some pre-determined agenda. Every client is a unique individual therefore so must our approach be personal.
- Working with me is a combination of practicing useful and pragmatic tools, valuing intuition, and cutting through the b.s. to the heart (and soul) of the matter.
- We work with fear, not against it, by practicing courage and self-awareness. Courage is: feeling the fear, diving in anyway, and transforming your life
Here’s how you start ::
Step One: Book a Discovery Session. What do you want to see shift in your life? Let’s establish a focus.
You’ll receive a pre-session questionnaire to complete prior to our session so that we can dive straight into an hour-long discussion on you, your life, what you want out of it, and some sharing on what you believe the barriers to that have been in the past.
Discovery Sessions are $50, which is half of my usual rate. You’ll leave that session with:
- more clarity; more connection within
- a primary focus plan for where to move next
After the Discovery Session ::
Very straightforward, very simple: If you decide after the Discovery Session that you want to continue with regular coaching, we’ll have between 2-4 sessions per month, $100 a session, with a three-month commitment to the process.
All sessions are conducted via phone or Video Conference like GCHAT or Skype.
More on What I offer ::
- Tools you can use anytime, anywhere, to get out from under the overwhelm and fear–and start practicing courage: all in service to living a life that is 100% fully alive.
- A co-created coaching experience where each of us brings something to the table.
- The invitation to stand tall. The promise of what comes after you choose not to run from yourself.
- I’m best with people who believe that motivation comes from within; people who don’t shy away from integrity; people who are down for loving big and with passion; people who are walking into the coaching relationship understanding that if real growth is going to happen, there will be moments where it’ll be challenging as you get real with your personal truth and start putting forth action.
Why I’m excited to offer it ::
- Because all of us give something of incomparable value to the world, especially when we aren’t getting in our own way. You matter.
- Because the work you do on yourself goes beyond you–it extends to your children, your partner, your friends, your family, your community…the world.
- Because doing this work is how we create a world where people are living courageously, going beyond living from a place of their fearful conditioning.
Ready to book a one-on-one coaching session?